Dr. Phillips Car Accident Lawyer
Auto accidents happen often in Florida. The state has a population of more than 21 million. Plus, there are many tourists in the state. With so many vehicles on the road, crashes are bound to happen—and they do on a daily basis.
Florida is a no-fault car accident state, which means that drivers are required to obtain compensation through their own insurance company in the event of a crash. In severe cases, though, a plaintiff can file a claim against a negligent driver and recover compensation for damages.
Goldman Law, P.A. can help you with your auto accident case. When you need passionate and effective representation, count on our experienced Dr. Phillips car accident lawyer.
Causes of Auto Accidents
Auto accidents can happen in a variety of ways, including the following:
- Distracted driving. This is the top cause of accidents, with texting and cell phone use common among drivers who think they can successfully multitask by driving.
- Going too fast can make it harder to avoid hazards and stop, resulting in serious accidents.
- Weather conditions. Rain, ice, and snow can make roads slippery, causing vehicles to skid and lose control.
- Limited visibility. Weather conditions and nighttime can reduce visibility, making it harder for motorists to drive safely and see vehicles and other hazards up ahead.
- Wrong-way driving. Drivers who are confused or intoxicated are likely to travel in the wrong direction, causing deadly head-on crashes.
If you have been involved in an auto accident, contact Goldman Law, P.A. today. Our experienced Dr. Phillips auto injury lawyer will assess your case and get you the compensation you deserve.
Dr. Phillips Auto Accident Lawyer
The right lawyer can get you the best outcome for your car accident case. Here’s how a lawyer from Goldman Law, P.A. can help:
- Communicate with insurance companies
- Gather evidence and communicate with witnesses to help determine fault
- Communicate with your health care providers to obtain bills and medical records
- Prove damages in your claim by working with your doctors
- Negotiate a satisfactory settlement to pay for your damages
Get the Best Settlement Possible
Sarah Goldman Geise is a savvy auto accident attorney with experience on both sides of personal injury cases. She has represented insurance companies and injured plaintiffs, so she knows both sides well. She knows how to get you the best settlement possible.
Goldman Law, P.A. has recovered millions of dollars for injured victims throughout Florida. When you need a reputable Dr. Phillips auto accident lawyer, contact Goldman Law, P.A. and schedule a consultation today.
Contact Goldman Law, P.A. Today
Car accidents are often minor, but many can result in serious accidents or death. If your injuries were caused by a third party, make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
Goldman Law, P.A. will work hard to help you with recovery. It all starts with a free consultation. Call 407-960-1900 to contact our experienced Dr. Phillips auto accidents lawyer.