Winter Garden Personal Injury Lawyer
Accidents continue to be a top cause of death and disability in the US, leading to devastating losses for victims and their families. It is reassuring to know that Florida law provides you with legal remedies if you were hurt or lost a loved one, and Goldman Law, P.A. will assist with your needs throughout the process. Please contact a skilled Winter Garden personal injury lawyer today to schedule a free consultation.
- Auto Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
Our Legal Services for Accident Victims
The team at Goldman Law, P.A. has extensive experience representing clients in a wide range of personal injury matters. You can rely on our attorneys to fight for your rights in claims for:
- Auto accidents caused by speeding, running red lights, failure to yield, and other negligent acts by motorists;
- Truck collisions that can be complicated due to more extreme injuries and the involvement of multiple potential parties;
- Motorcycle crashes, which frequently lead to severe, catastrophic injuries to vulnerable riders;
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents that encompass many of the same laws that govern motorized vehicle crashes;
- Premises liability cases, also termed slip and falls because of how dangerous conditions on property increase the potential for such incidents; and
- Medical malpractice, misdiagnosis, and related claims based upon errors by Florida health care providers.
Goldman Law, P.A. also represents family members who lost a loved one in an accident. You may have rights through a wrongful death action when negligence was behind a fatal incident.
Recovering Compensation for Your Losses
In many personal injury cases, the legal process starts with filing an insurance claim. Motorists, property owners, and businesses carry insurance to protect them from liability in an accident. The claims process may seem as simple as filling out some forms, but keep in mind that insurers are for-profit businesses. Your claim represents a loss, so the company’s response may be a denial or lowball offer to settle. If the insurance company refuses to pay a fair amount, you will need to sue in court to obtain compensation for your losses.
Our Winter Garden personal injury lawyers at Goldman Law, P.A. will take the lead in dealing with an insurer, but we are also knowledgeable with trial strategies. We strive to ensure you receive full compensation for:
- Costs of medical treatment, including surgery, hospitalization, emergency care, and related services;
- Lost wages, if you were unable to work because of your injuries;
- Pain and suffering;
- Scarring and disfigurement;
- Emotional distress; and
- Many other losses based upon how your injuries affect your quality of life.
Consult with a Winter Garden Personal Injury Lawyer for Free
It is helpful to know the basics about the legal process, but you can see that experienced legal representation is critical for enforcing your rights after an accident. If you were injured or someone close to you died because of negligence, please contact Goldman Law, P.A. We can set up a no-cost case review with a knowledgeable Winter Garden personal injury lawyer who will assess your situation and advise you on what to expect.